How to airbrush Vallejo Model Air paint.....I turned it into a video

A few months ago, I posted on hyperscale an article on how to airbrush Vallejo Model Air paints using a mixture I came up with. Recently, the same topic came up in various Facebook modeling groups. I posted the article once more and there was a lot of positive reaction. There was also tons of questions. So I decided a video would be best thing to help explain it all. So here is my first video...It is not that great, I don't have the best camera or microphone. But I hope you enjoy it! 

Edited by FalconFan24

I use a home brew cleaning mixture for Vallejo Paints. Their airbrush cleaner is fantastic...but it is pricey. How my cleaning method is two parts:

1) after airbrushing, I have an old mug filled with water and put my airbrush in there and blow some air. This gets majority of the paint out from the cup and inside as well.

2) Once this part is done, I use the following mixture: 70 hot water (preferably distilled water), 30 percent 91% Isopropyl alcohol, and about 20 drops of liqutix flow improver. This mixture works really well cleaning out paint but also keeps the needle lubed for later. I can usually get about 5 200ml bottles out of this combination. I add in this mixture to my airbrush and blow out and blackflush. It makes everything nice and clean.