Sparkly Future finish

I have brushed Future (aka Pledge Floor Gloss) onto my F-4K, which was airbrushed matt gunship gray FS36118.  The finish has a fine sparkly sheen to it.  I'm not sure if its due to tiny bubbles in the gloss coating, or an interaction of the Future with the powdery surface of the paint, or what.  The Future is in a container that may have allowed it to partially evaporate, so it may be thicker than out of a new bottle.  Has anyone had this problem?  Would it make a difference if I strip it off and airbrush the Future on?

On 7/11/2021 at 10:56 AM, Rocky said:

I have brushed Future (aka Pledge Floor Gloss) onto my F-4K, which was airbrushed matt gunship gray FS36118.  The finish has a fine sparkly sheen to it.  I'm not sure if its due to tiny bubbles in the gloss coating, or an interaction of the Future with the powdery surface of the paint, or what.  The Future is in a container that may have allowed it to partially evaporate, so it may be thicker than out of a new bottle.  Has anyone had this problem?  Would it make a difference if I strip it off and airbrush the Future on?

Had the same thing happen to me when I was building a Blue Angel Hornet. I brushed the future as well. can you successfully strip the future without hurting the paint underneath?

16 hours ago, goondman said:

Had the same thing happen to me when I was building a Blue Angel Hornet. I brushed the future as well. can you successfully strip the future without hurting the paint underneath?

Alcohol takes it right off, but did you figure out how to resolve the problem?

Just now, Rocky said:

Alcohol takes it right off, but did you figure out how to resolve the problem?

I kinda think it had something to with brushing it, but to answer your question; I have no idea what caused it. Out of curiosity, what brand of paint did you apply it over?

I thought about using alcohol, but I worried it would attack the paint underneath

30 minutes ago, goondman said:

I kinda think it had something to with brushing it, but to answer your question; I have no idea what caused it. Out of curiosity, what brand of paint did you apply it over?

I thought about using alcohol, but I worried it would attack the paint underneath

Model Master enamel paint.

2 hours ago, goondman said:

Hmmm, no correlation with my disaster as I was using Gunze Mr. Color. 

There could be a correlation.  My paint was flat.  Did you use a flat or a gloss paint? 

13 hours ago, Rocky said:

There could be a correlation.  My paint was flat.  Did you use a flat or a gloss paint? 

No it was glossy. Or very smooth anyway. It gunze, blue angel blue; thinned with Mr. LEVELING Thinner