USAF F-16 SEAD weapons profile in Iraqi Freedom (2003)

Hi. I am near finishing my first F-16 which represents a Shaw Viper (77th FSQ) back in Operation Iraqi Freedom. I am trying to gather up information regarding what kind of Weapons profile those vipers where using for SEAD missions.

So far i have confirmed the following profile from Dan Hamptons book:
2 x AIM120

2 x AIM9

2 x CBU103

AN/ALE-50
ECM

Anyone is aware of any other profiles? For instance , do they every carry HARMs with CBUs? I think i saw a photo where the Aircraft had like 4 x AIM120 missiles and 2 X HARMs

Also, any chance i can find an aftermarket AN/ALE-50 ? if not, any other Kit out there which includes that part?

Thanks

Recalling photos I saw (and cant find now), the loadout would be 3xAIM-120s, 1xAIM-9M, 2xAGM-88 or 2xCBU-103 and the misc. 
Not until 2011 over Libya, did I ever see a F-16 carry an asymmetric load with a HARM and JDAM. So I cant 100% say that a CBU103 and HARM were not carried together. I just feel that it would be a mix between the Element/Flight to have one of each jet configured for SEAD (-88s) and the other for DEAD (-103s) to allow that max capability.

@Niels I believe it. I saw the 23rd FS carrying a mix of GBU-38s on the BRU-57, offset by a TER with a pair of GBU-12s, back in 2006. 
But a HARM/CBU combo, I never saw until Odyssey Dawn with the 480th carrying HARM/GBU-31.

Edited by ST0RM

Twobobs Decals were kind enough to include a thorough detailing of the loadouts during the early days following 9/11; 
48-033 F-16C 389th Mountain Home Gunfighters | 48-033 (twobobs.net)

The mix of BRU-57 with GBU-38/54 and/or TER with GBU-12, alternatively mixed with BRU-61 with GBU-39 is still quite common. The SEAD units also interchange with the AGM-88 HARM aswell, the options are almost endless. 

Edited by Niels
15 hours ago, dimi said:

@Niels@ST0RM Thanks for the replies.  Clear things up. I have one more question tho

In the above picture (thats from iraq 2003), is that a HARM missile on No8 or an AIM120? No7 seems to be a CBU

AIM-120. Looks like 3xAIM-120 (1, 8 & 9) with a single AIM-9M on station 2.

Glad to help

On 7/16/2021 at 2:19 PM, ST0RM said:

AIM-120. Looks like 3xAIM-120 (1, 8 & 9) with a single AIM-9M on station 2.

Correct Storm. 3 and 7 holds CBU-87/103's, a bit difficult to see. 
There is a series of pictures of the 23FS 52FW in flight carrying everything from CBU-103 to AGM-88 to GBU-31 from the early days of the Afganistan ops, will try to find it and post/link as it is quite interesting

Edited by Niels

@dannailed it with that pdf!

@Niels
 @ST0RM Thanks guys. I believe i have everything i need. It seems that the profile goes with the pair of the aircraft. IF No. 1 was carrying 2 X CBUs then No.2 would carry HARMs and vice versa. 

P.S The only information i cannot get no matter how hard i searched on the internet is a legit aircraft Serial No. Dan Hampton flew in 2003. All the rest i was able to find. 

There is a picture of a F-16CJ S/N 91-0353 of the 22nd FS Spangdahlem AB Germany receiving fuel during OIF showing it loaded with a HARM under one wing and a CBU under the other. This is in "Shock and Awe" by Greg L Davis.

7 minutes ago, Jabba29 said:

There is a picture of a F-16CJ S/N 91-0353 of the 22nd FS Spangdahlem AB Germany receiving fuel during OIF showing it loaded with a HARM under one wing and a CBU under the other. This is in "Shock and Awe" by Greg L Davis.

Oh wow. Excellent. 
Hopefully someone can scan that for dimi.