Low vis decals for a 1:72 P-3C Orion

1 hour ago, Paul Kinney said:

Was it the low vis scheme, if so yes.  I may have to print some specifics but having that sheet would be a great head start.  I did not find any on E-Bay so I came to ARC.

The 'VP-47' part in the post by @Trojan Thunderis a link to the Scalemates page showing the box art - overall low-vis scheme with colour tail markings...

Thank you. Those decals would work, thanks for the tip.   The plane I am modeling had the low vis tail marking so I need to print those.  I bought the other Hasegawa kit because it was the only one around still.  Does anyone know of a forum to search for decal sets?  Maybe someone has one stashed.

Paul, just checked my P-3 decals...no dice. I'm pretty sure the only VP-47 sheet was the one in the Hasegawa boxing. Can't say I've ever seen their marking otherwise...and like you mentioned, it's the lo-viz scheme but a hi-viz "tail flash".

In the meantime, both Caracal (check his thread under the Caracal heading) and Furball are supposed to be doing P-3 Orions in the future.