New Hasegawa F-22 Kit

Hi everyone! I'd just like to get confirmation from expert modelers or fighter jet airmen if this new kit is just a science fiction rendition or does it represent real USAF squadron? The instructions says Virginia ANG 192nd FW Commander Aircraft, I assume it must be coming from a real & existing squadron, am I correct? Thanks in advance!

Edited by flybywire

Hi 

The 192FW 149FS really exist, it is a Virginia ANG unit, flying as an associated unit of the 1FW from Langley. They used to fly the F-16 before becoming an associate unit.
The scheme is a one-off comemorative scheme done up back some 10-12 years ago for the last reunion of the 352FG 328FS from WW2. 
File:192d FW F-22A Blue Nose.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

Edited by Niels
10 hours ago, Niels said:

Hi 

The 192FW 149FS really exist, it is a Virginia ANG unit, flying as an associated unit of the 1FW from Langley. They used to fly the F-16 before becoming an associate unit.
The scheme is a one-off comemorative scheme done up back some 10-12 years ago for the last reunion of the 352FG 328FS from WW2. 
File:192d FW F-22A Blue Nose.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

Many thanks Niels for confirming that!