How about a T-33 Stencils Sheet?

Working on my 1/48 Hobbycraft T-33 using the Caracal Oregon ANG decals, I realized there's only enough stencils, insignia, etc for one aircraft. I've got both T-33 ANG sheets, and plans for 4 of the provided schemes. Any chance for a T-33 Data sheet? I could basically use at least two more sheets like this:

Screen Shot 2021-07-24 at 6.23.35 PM.png

On 7/26/2021 at 5:54 PM, Charlie D. said:

I’m guessing I’m the only one with this problem 😝

Not at all Charlie.   I find I'm in the same boat so I usually wind up buying multiple sheets for the extra data to do multiple subjects.   Leaves me with lots of leftover decals.  Separate stenciling sheets would be a great idea not to mention cheaper on the wallet.

4 hours ago, Drifterdon said:

Not at all Charlie.   I find I'm in the same boat so I usually wind up buying multiple sheets for the extra data to do multiple subjects.   Leaves me with lots of leftover decals.  Separate stenciling sheets would be a great idea not to mention cheaper on the wallet.

yup, I do this as well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2021 at 5:19 PM, KursadA said:

Separate stencilling sheets for a lot of different types makes sense - as part of the Basics line. It probably will not happen very soon, though 🙂

That’s great! Don’t know if it’s possible or not but when doing this build I was wishing I had a decal for the anti glare black on the nose!