FJ-3 sheets temporarily sold out

Folks,

Due to your tremendous interest in the FJ-3 sheets, the limited initial batch I received is completely sold out. Unfortunately I don't have any more one of my shipments was lost, so Cartograf will be printing more in late August.

I will disable ordering CD48173 and CD48174 until the resupply is here.

In the meantime, if you had preordered/ordered any of these sheets until today, you will receive it shortly when I drop all of the remaining packages in one batch this weekend. I am still busy packing your envelopes.

If you have not ordered yet, sorry about the inconvenience - I expect the resupply to be available in early September.

Edited by KursadA

Thanks - everything is insured, so the only consequence is that I will not have any to sell in the next 30-40 days or so.  Needless to say, no reseller will have these until September either. Anyone who ordered before today should consider themselves lucky!

10 hours ago, Paul Boyer said:

Hmm. 1. Kitty Hawk goes under. 2. Supply of Fury kits dries up. 3. Fury decals disappear without a trace. It's a plot, I tell you.🤔

I assure you, Italeri is behind number 1.  And to remedy number 2, they just reissued their old, old, old, old ESCI Fury after 430 years.  I mean, really, the dots are easy to connect.  Italeri and Cartograf are both based WHERE? 😄

7 minutes ago, AD-4N said:

I assure you, Italeri is behind number 1.  And to remedy number 2, they just reissued their old, old, old, old ESCI Fury after 430 years.  I mean, really, the dots are easy to connect.  Italeri and Cartograf are both based WHERE? 😄

200FEB17-96E3-433F-8B2C-32960CEBCF26.jpeg

12 minutes ago, AD-4N said:

You know, after watching "Ford vs Ferrari" on the flight home, I can see it!

23 hours ago, AD-4N said:

...they just reissued their old, old, old, old ESCI Fury after 430 years....

Gosh, it seems like only yesterday....  where does the time go?

Luckily I preordered my -3 sheet immediately when preorders started!

I have also just acquired a -1 kit, so I'm thinking of a joint -1, -2, -3 and -4 build all simultaneously.  The 2 and 3, Caracal decals, obviously.  The -1 and -4 I don't think Caracal has released anything?