1/72 F-16 NSI/Small Mouth

I am wanting to make a 1/72 Aggressor F-16 which are the block 25's and 32's.  I see the general recommendation is the Revell kit, but a lot of these threads predate the Tamiya kit.  I know this is a big mouth, but is there any reasonable kit bash or after market to get a small mouth intake on this kit?  I'd love to mostly build Tamiya for hassle free life, but my Googling isn't turning up much.  

IIRC, the Revell kit has both intakes and exhausts.  Not sure if it had lightweight landing gear or not.  Don't recall there being any major fit issues with it.

Edited by Yoxford
correction

Certainly the Tamiya is the best 1/72 F-16, but it doesn't provide options for other variants. The Revell kit is actually quite good, nearly as good as Tamiya's, and you get optional parts. They even make a two-seater in several boxings. I built this one a few years ago. The kit decals were Cartograf and they fit perfectly. All the tiger stripes and flames were decals.

REVF-16C.JPG

5 hours ago, ESzczesniak said:

I am wanting to make a 1/72 Aggressor F-16 which are the block 25's and 32's.  I see the general recommendation is the Revell kit, but a lot of these threads predate the Tamiya kit.  I know this is a big mouth, but is there any reasonable kit bash or after market to get a small mouth intake on this kit?  I'd love to mostly build Tamiya for hassle free life, but my Googling isn't turning up much.  

All Revell F-16C have big and small intakes, the first boxing 04633 has small stabilizers and other gigs for early Block 5/10 variants, I don't remember if its missing the parts for the short tail fairing of the A or has both.

After that Tigermeet and Turkish reboxes do not come with small stabs and gigs for earlier variants.

Cons are the need to rescribe or inscribe C specific panels around the IFR door, lack of bulged MLG doors not sure about wheels, also depending on the batch you will find it bundled with a good amount of flash.

With some modelling trickery you can fit Revell small intake and P&W exhaust on Tamiya F-16s and also convert it into a twoseater cause I really doubt Tamiya will ever care about making other F-16 variants in 72

Luigi