T-34C dark blue hack decals?

I have never seen any. That is a scheme that I want to do as well. I just got back from Oshkosh and there was a privately owned T-34C up there in that paint job as well. No one was around for me to ask if it was a former hack that is privately owned or not, but it looked like it.

I don't think anyone has done any aftermarket decals for US operated T-34C's.   Caracal did two sheets for the T-34A/B but the only ones I've ever seen for the Turbo Mentor were from FCM and I think a set from someone in the far east.   I have a couple of these kits and would love some updated decals for Navy.   The ones that come with the kit are kind of wonky.

Glad there is some interest outside of my own. 
Maybe bumping it over to Caracal is the answer. 

And thats cool seeing the T-34C in civilian hands. Appears its owned by a Greg Scileppi.

Here are a few more non-standard schemes for the Turbo Mentor, I've found on the internet. Credit to the photographers.

Beech T-34C Turbo-Mentor cnGL-118 USN 160492 NJ-492 VFA-125 Rough Raiders a

48981787872_976bf6463b.jpg

Various T-34's

Edited by ST0RM
  • 1 month later...
On 9/6/2021 at 11:22 PM, SinisterVampire319 said:

Can't remember who at the moment. But someone else was supposed to come out with a new tool T-34C in 1/48.

I don't know about 1/48, but it would be nice to get a new one. Freedom models announced a 1/32 T-34C years ago. They even had the box art ready. I messaged them last week about it and it sounds like it is dead. It would have been a nice model in 1/32.