Aftermarket for Tamiya F-16C (Block 32) in 1/48?

My upcoming modelling project will be a 1/48 Tamiya F-16C Block 25-32 kit. (I will be doing one of the Block 32 decal options). I have the kit in front of me and I can see that it is really high quality already. However I was wanting to ask what aftermarket options people would recommend for this kit?

• I have already purchased a Quinta set for the cockpit.

• In addition am interested in getting an resin ejection seat upgrade. Which of the options is best? Eduard, Aires HAD or Pavla?

• If a resin exhaust worth having too? I can see Aires again, Mk.1 Design (silly price), ResKit. Any favourites?

Thank you for any useful input.

I like the Eduard seats. They look nice and also come in the early and late versions.  

Wheels eduard is nice too. Also royale resins are great too.  just incase you want those. 

exhaust nozzle I would say stay away from Aires on this one. I think I have gotten a couple for the PW powered F-16’s and damn near every one was broken in some way shape or form.  The ones from reality that I got weren’t bad. Only grip is the price with the exhaust pedals on one of the sets was distorted but that’s it. Pretty good detail though I haven’t checked them for accuracy.