LF 1/48 stores for an F-15C...

Hi all. I've posted this in the spares box as well. I'm looking for 2 AMRAAM's and 2 AIM-9X's to fit out an F-15C from Hawaii ANG. If anyone has some spares, I'd be most grateful. Could also do a trade or come to an agreement as well..

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2021 at 4:16 AM, Marvinblue said:

Thanks for the reply Mark. I'll check it out. Do you know if the Hasegawa Weapons Set E is still available? I can't seem to find it anywhere..

They re-pop another run every 10 years or so. Theyre at the nadir of their availability just now. You're better off chasing the meng sets unless you absolutely have to have the hasegawa set... in which case, be prepared to take out a small loan

Dear God the selection in that Short-Range AAM set is infuriating. Building anything modern would only use the AIM-9Ms and AIM-9Xs, and you could basically throw the rest of the set away.  At least the long-range AAM set could almost outfit a Tomcat or an Eagle.

12 hours ago, Skull Leader said:

They re-pop another run every 10 years or so. Theyre at the nadir of their availability just now. You're better off chasing the meng sets unless you absolutely have to have the hasegawa set... in which case, be prepared to take out a small loan

Thanks for the heads-up. I don't really want to mortgage my house, just for a weapons set.. The MENG sets look pretty good, I think I'll go that way..