1/48 Italeri A-10C or Hobbyboss A-10C?

Which of the above listed kits do you think is better? Or which one is a true A-10C OOB? If not, any aftermarket parts available to make one such? Do the intakes need attention for aftermarket engines or relatively easy scratch? Obviously these will be subjective opinions, however, does one offer any better detail or accuracy over the other? I've not seen either kit. Thank you for your help.

Semper Fi,

Masterguns

17 minutes ago, Gunny said:

Which of the above listed kits do you think is better? Or which one is a true A-10C OOB? If not, any aftermarket parts available to make one such? Do the intakes need attention for aftermarket engines or relatively easy scratch? Obviously these will be subjective opinions, however, does one offer any better detail or accuracy over the other? I've not seen either kit. Thank you for your help.

Semper Fi,

Italeri's is actual C with C parts. I'd get a Eduards cockpit tho. Not exactly sure what you'd need to bring the HB A to C status, but I'm pretty sure phasehanger resin has everything you need. 

1 hour ago, goondman said:

Italeri's is actual C with C parts. I'd get a Eduards cockpit tho. Not exactly sure what you'd need to bring the HB A to C status, but I'm pretty sure phasehanger resin has everything you need. 

This kit?

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/italeri-2725-a-10c-blacksnakes--197539

Other than a batwing antenna for the spine (which isn’t an actual C-specific), I don’t see any actual C parts.  The IP decal isn’t a C IP, and I don’t see the AN/AAR-47 MWS sensors, at least not the ones on the tail cone.

4 hours ago, Dave Williams said:

This kit?

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/italeri-2725-a-10c-blacksnakes--197539

Other than a batwing antenna for the spine (which isn’t an actual C-specific), I don’t see any actual C parts.  The IP decal isn’t a C IP, and I don’t see the AN/AAR-47 MWS sensors, at least not the ones on the tail cone.

That be the one. I could've swore those aforementioned sensors were in the kit....