New Series of 32nd Scale Phantoms Inbound

Over on LSP, Sprue Brothers just announced that they are releasing a series of new 1/32nd scale F-4's, starting tentatively with the B model, coming in 2022.   Given that I just spent the last month cleaning up the botched Tamiya F-4C fuselage, I look on this news with mixed feelings.   Stay the course with this somewhat pig of a model or bin it and hope that SB actually delivers a nice new F-4C before I'm on social security.   

Tough decisions.....

As far as I know it is a joint effort between a company in Turkey and another one in USA. 

Still, when we consider all the efforts starting with Zoukei Mura and ending with Tamiya, research and development should be taken much more seriously so that the 1/32 Phantom has a place among all the models produced by those two and Fine Molds. Although it may be better than previous 1/32 F-4 models, it should have the same level of quality like them. Otherwise it will draw a lot of lightning bolts of rivet counting gods.

I'm cautiously optimistic about the new kits coming out. Still wondering who will be doing the tooling. Kinda speculating as to who it may be.  If I recall correctly, isn't Jetmads based in Turkey? I know they do high quality resin kits. Could it be that they are venturing into IM kits? 

3 minutes ago, caudleryan said:

I'm cautiously optimistic about the new kits coming out. Still wondering who will be doing the tooling. Kinda speculating as to who it may be.  If I recall correctly, isn't Jetmads based in Turkey? I know they do high quality resin kits. Could it be that they are venturing into IM kits? 

Unfortunatley it is not them. 
It seems this time the Babibi decals and ex-Cam Decals take some role in this subject.

Also Sprue already mentioned Phantom Phreaks which is kind of a joint of those two companies.