Not necessarily through here per se, but online as well. I had about 8 kits in my garage before I had a heart attack and lost everything afterwards a few years ago and Im looking at getting back into the hobby. I cant remember half the names of all the websites I bought model kits from, so any help appreciated.

Look on some of the Buy/Sell Scale Modeling pages on Facebook. If you make a request, I bet you'll get a hit. Part of the biggest drawback with those kits is the price of shipping. As a Canadian with two in the stash, I say this with pain in my wallet. Many people have these kits but don't build because of their size, so I bet you can get one for closer to 100 before shipping.

Once you get one, join the B-1b builders group on Facebook. You'll get the low-down on all the many aftermarket items available, and can see a lot of really impressive builds to inspire you.

Revell of Germany had out out now as a Platinum Edition, complete with some photoetched details.  You can still find it out there.  I thought about buying it from my LHS, but stopped when I couldn't figure out where the heck to display it! 

Let me get back with you. A few ppl have offered one up and Im not in a big rush to get started on it...and I have a LOT of materials I need to reacquire to start building again...paints, putty, milliput, glue, etc etc...

I DID however buy some of them mechanical flaps the other day, might be way interested in starting very soon if the kit is as good as it looks.