1/35 MH-60S Flare buckets needed

I’m building the 1/35 Academy boxing MH-60S for a co-workers daughter who flies in the Navy. She’s out on cruise right now and I have until Thanksgiving or so to finish.

I’m missing the flare/chaff bucket housings that come in the Kittyhawk kit. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to part with them and I’ll pay for them and shipping.

I would ask over on the classifieds section but figured I’d get more traction over here. Thanks in advance 

Mike

7 hours ago, Hooker169 said:

I’m building the 1/35 Academy boxing MH-60S for a co-workers daughter who flies in the Navy. She’s out on cruise right now and I have until Thanksgiving or so to finish.

I’m missing the flare/chaff bucket housings that come in the Kittyhawk kit. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to part with them and I’ll pay for them and shipping.

I would ask over on the classifieds section but figured I’d get more traction over here. Thanks in advance 

Mike

I’ve got this kit, planning on building it as an Army UH-60L.   If those parts are specific to the Navy variant and aren’t needed for the Lima, they’re all yours.   

2 hours ago, 11bee said:

I’ve got this kit, planning on building it as an Army UH-60L.   If those parts are specific to the Navy variant and aren’t needed for the Lima, they’re all yours.   

Thanks 11Bee, I meant to include a pic of the dispenser with the original post but got sidetracked. As far as I’m aware the buckets were only on Navy Sierras and Romeos. It’s possible that Army Mikes have them now but not entirely sure. 
Here’s an image of the dispenser fairing.

jEpCVQ.png

21 hours ago, Hooker169 said:

Thanks 11Bee, I meant to include a pic of the dispenser with the original post but got sidetracked. As far as I’m aware the buckets were only on Navy Sierras and Romeos. It’s possible that Army Mikes have them now but not entirely sure. 
Here’s an image of the dispenser fairing.

jEpCVQ.png

You’re good to go Mike.   PM me your address and I’ll get these out to you.  I’m on vacation this week, probably won’t be able to ship them until next week though.  

1 minute ago, 11bee said:

You’re good to go Mike.   PM me your address and I’ll get these out to you.  I’m on vacation this week, probably won’t be able to ship them until next week though.  

Will do, thank you Sir!