1/48 MH-47E/G kit conversion

3 hours ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

Gekko, If you are so confident in your work, why not send the conversions to a subject matter expert for a review. That would satisfy much of my curiosity and I am confident others would agree.

Mr. Matt, the confidence I have in all my sets is because I personally make each and every one of the pieces, as well as the molds and casts and if any of the pieces does not go well or with details it goes to the trash can. Regarding what you say about sending them to an expert to review them, could you do me the favor of explaining to me what makes them experts as you say? Finally, I do not give my time and my work and even less to people who only like for free, make sets of other people under the slogan of doing a review of the set, fortunately I do not require people like that to do me a supposed promotion, with the comments of all the people who have purchased one or more of my sets, I consider myself well served since that is what the promotion of my sets does and I reiterate it again, people are free to purchase or not the sets
Edited by Gekko
On 11/7/2021 at 1:53 AM, Gekko said:

How are you gentlemen, how are you? I see you looking and wondering how the interior and exterior set of the Chinook CH-47G Block II that was sliding Xtream Modelers Studio, I tell you that the molds are ready and the first 5 copies are ready and production continues, we just need to finish the instructions to make it available to you

Gekko, any pictures of the parts layout included in the conversion set outside of the mock-up build on Facebook. How about a suspected retail price for the set?

Also, after reviewing your Facebook page, any chance you’ll be offering your products for sale by retailers? Possibly reducing the common problem of customers paying for and not receiving items? 
Just curious, Thanks in advance 

Edited by Hooker169
12 hours ago, Hooker169 said:

Gekko, any pictures of the parts layout included in the conversion set outside of the mock-up build on Facebook. How about a suspected retail price for the set?

Also, after reviewing your Facebook page, any chance you’ll be offering your products for sale by retailers? Possibly reducing the common problem of customers paying for and not receiving items? 
Just curious, Thanks in advance 

Hi how are you? Regarding what you mention that if a retail person can publish their products on the page, of course, I like to support people who bring out new sets, accessories or tools that help scale modeling , the only requirement is that they be original articles made by them, the mechanics is that they contact me, send me some "IMAGES plus NO PHYSICAL SHOW" of their or their products and some means of contact with them, I make the publication And if any of the people who enter the page are interested in your product and want to acquire it, they can contact the person who sells it directly and they make the purchase-sale transaction, I do not charge anything for showing it in the page, but if the purchase-sale does not turn out well for any reason, the page has no responsibility for it since it is only being supported to show its product since the transaction is direct Amente between the interested person and the seller of the product, sale of models is not handled since for this there are forums for buying and selling or changing models, NO PUBLICATIONS ARE MADE OF SETS OR PRODUCTS OF OTHER BRANDS ALREADY IN THE MARKET, if It is a complete model, the requirement is that they be new models made by the person, such as Simon Pai's Mangusta helicopter, which was made 100% by him, that is why it was published on the page.
And any publication or post that contains images of a lagoon set or product of another brand that is in the market would be deleted, for that reason they communicate with me, send me their images and some means of contact, I verify that in reality your product does not exist in the market or that is not a copy of a product and then I already made the publication.
  • 1 month later...
On 11/18/2021 at 4:25 PM, Gekko said:

Hi how are you? Regarding what you mention that if a retail person can publish their products on the page, of course, I like to support people who bring out new sets, accessories or tools that help scale modeling , the only requirement is that they be original articles made by them, the mechanics is that they contact me, send me some "IMAGES plus NO PHYSICAL SHOW" of their or their products and some means of contact with them, I make the publication And if any of the people who enter the page are interested in your product and want to acquire it, they can contact the person who sells it directly and they make the purchase-sale transaction, I do not charge anything for showing it in the page, but if the purchase-sale does not turn out well for any reason, the page has no responsibility for it since it is only being supported to show its product since the transaction is direct Amente between the interested person and the seller of the product, sale of models is not handled since for this there are forums for buying and selling or changing models, NO PUBLICATIONS ARE MADE OF SETS OR PRODUCTS OF OTHER BRANDS ALREADY IN THE MARKET, if It is a complete model, the requirement is that they be new models made by the person, such as Simon Pai's Mangusta helicopter, which was made 100% by him, that is why it was published on the page.
And any publication or post that contains images of a lagoon set or product of another brand that is in the market would be deleted, for that reason they communicate with me, send me their images and some means of contact, I verify that in reality your product does not exist in the market or that is not a copy of a product and then I already made the publication.

No, I was actually asking if you were going to sell your products to resellers like Squadron.com or kitlinxs.com and others.

I’m sure retailers would be interested in your products.

Edited by Hooker169