1/48 MH-47E/G kit conversion

Xtreme Modelers Studio spammed a bunch of pics of a G conversion set on the 1/48 Hobby Boss CH-47A thread a while ago but have since gone silent.

I hit them up on their Facebook page with no reply so…….no idea if it’s still planned.

Edited by Hooker169
  • 2 months later...

How are you gentlemen, how are you? I see you looking and wondering how the interior and exterior set of the Chinook CH-47G Block II that was sliding Xtream Modelers Studio, I tell you that the molds are ready and the first 5 copies are ready and production continues, we just need to finish the instructions to make it available to you

On 7/11/2021 at 8:44, phantom said:

Eso es maravilloso de escuchar. Quiero ver una conversión para el CH-147 F. A saber, los grandes tanques de combustible.

Hi Phantom, how are you?, 

I hope that by the end of the year the set for the CH-47F Chinook is ready, which will contain parts for correction and improvement of the kit both inside and outside including the sand filters.
15 hours ago, hawkwrench said:

Personally, I think his prices for the sets are pretty high.

How about the H-60 sets being for sale around 50$ seeing that shipping will be more.

Tim

I was thinking the same thing. I would need a review from someone who knows the aircraft like yourself or Hooker before I would jump on anything. 

El 11/12/2021 a las 18:14, hawkwrench dijo:

Personalmente, creo que sus precios por los sets son bastante altos.

¿Qué tal si los conjuntos H-60 están a la venta alrededor de 50 $, ya que el envío será mayor?

Tim

Edited by Gekko
How about Hawkwrench, maybe you mention that the sets are quite expensive, first we would have to make a comparison against some other brands that only handle 4 pieces of resin for a blackhawk at $ 60 dollars plus shipping, against these sets that give you all the Complete interior and exterior and contain all the necessary parts to make a specific version of Blackhawk that no other brand makes, as well as the sets that are handled for other helicopters in this brand, so what is more expensive for you? But each person has the freedom to buy the set you like, from the brand you like and with whom you like
On 13/11/2021 at 11:32, Mr Matt Foley said:

Estaba pensando lo mismo. Necesitaría una revisión de alguien que conozca el avión como usted o Hooker antes de saltar sobre algo. 

How about Mr. Matt, you can ask for references on the pieces of each set to whom is qualified in the knowledge of each real device, since each piece and each set are made under the support, advice and supervision of great friends from different countries that belong to The armed forces and that operate each apparatus of which the sets are made and if they consider that the price of each set is too high, feel free to be able to acquire them or not, or the other option, they can make them scratch
On 11/13/2021 at 7:05 PM, zerosystem said:

Gekko, are you still adding the nose window replacement parts for those who have the Italeri CH-47A, C or F kits that don't have the radar nose molding?

How are you? Of course, in the description of the page it specifies that it brings the transparent piece for the nose, and just as that piece is included, all the interior and exterior pieces are also included to be able to perform from the MH -47G SOAR, even the necessary parts to carry out the last update which is the MH-47G SOAR Block II and can be used in kit A, C and F without any problem, the only difference is that in A and C they would want you the exposed internal ribs and in the F it would be with the canvas with which the interior is covered
On 11/13/2021 at 1:14 AM, hawkwrench said:

Personally, I think his prices for the sets are pretty high.

How about the H-60 sets being for sale around 50$ seeing that shipping will be more.

Tim

Assuming the set is accurate it is not that expensive considering its contents. Full sets which have to fit an existing kit are a lot more work than a pylon or a missile and sell a lot less 😕

4 hours ago, arnobiz said:

Assuming the set is accurate it is not that expensive considering its contents. Full sets which have to fit an existing kit are a lot more work than a pylon or a missile and sell a lot less 😕

That is the question....accuracy. 

3 hours ago, Mr Matt Foley said:

That is the question....accuracy. 

Since he doesn't even have the aircraft nomenclatures correct on his Facebook Page, I'm not sure of the accuracy.  There is no such thing as an MH-60M MedEvec.  It is an HH-60M; which is a totally different aircraft.

3 hours ago, HeavyArty said:

Dado que ni siquiera tiene las nomenclaturas de aviones correctas en su página de Facebook, no estoy seguro de la precisión. No existe un MH-60M MedEvec. Es un HH-60M; que es un avión totalmente diferente.

I may not have the correct nomenclatures, since I am more concerned with the detail and that the pieces are exact than a simple nomenclature, so much so that the sets for the Blackhawk can be placed in the Italeri, Revell, Academy or Minicraft kits without No problem and the other brands limit it only to Italeri since they know a difference in dimensions in a section of the model between Italeri and the other brands, I think that you are one of the people who worry that the model box does not show damage without care if the content is good or not, in this aspect of the conversions I am not an improvised or an amateur, so much so that the sets are complete in their internal and external totality, something that none of the "prestigious" brands have done, no I am satisfied with making only a turbine or an accessory, I do it completely or I do not do it and that is something that most of the modelers do not dare to do either, as I had commented, each person has the freedom to be able r to buy or not the sets or they can make them flat themselves since I doubt that any prestigious brand will make them complete both indoors and outdoors.
As I have said several times, you are free to purchase the sets or not to purchase them, or the other option, if you know so much about each of the devices and nomenclatures, good for you, if you are a very good "modeler" (that being a modeler It really means modeling a scale model from scratch but not just gluing parts and painting them), why don't you make the sets for your models? but you are not willing to pay for them.
Luck.
9 hours ago, Gekko said:

As I have said several times, you are free to purchase the sets or not to purchase them, or the other option, if you know so much about each of the devices and nomenclatures, good for you, if you are a very good "modeler" (that being a modeler It really means modeling a scale model from scratch but not just gluing parts and painting them), why don't you make the sets for your models? but you are not willing to pay for them.
Luck.

Gekko, If you are so confident in your work, why not send the conversions to a subject matter expert for a review. That would satisfy much of my curiosity and I am confident others would agree.

Edited by Mr Matt Foley
add