With all the troubles in the world today we need a break, SHOW ME YOUR PUPPIES!

Puppies means something else down here & I don't have any, so here is a pussy...............cat.

This is cranky cat (inherited when our eldest daughter left home 🤨).  2 nights ago it left a headless, disemboweled rabbit in our laundry.  This morning, we were lucky - just a huge spew on the mat.

202332191_CrankyCat.thumb.jpg.b5eddb036267f3a97eeb3d552e65075d.jpg

3 hours ago, Thommo said:

Puppies means something else down here & I don't have any, so here is a pussy...............cat.

This is cranky cat (inherited when our eldest daughter left home 🤨).  2 nights ago it left a headless, disemboweled rabbit in our laundry.  This morning, we were lucky - just a huge spew on the mat.

I have seen that look before, yeah I know. 

image.jpeg.a7591c627c4a7e6ddcaa73ea68476faa.jpeg

On 9/4/2021 at 10:29 PM, habu2 said:

Last time I was down on Bourbon Street in New Orleans “SHOW ME YOUR PUPPIES!” meant something quite different…..  

Ok, well I was trying to see who would take the bait lol. But honestly, my fur babies are always going’s to be my puppies.

On 9/4/2021 at 2:53 AM, Thommo said:

"PUT THAT CAMERA DOWN NOW!!! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?????"

Tim

The two dogs below are not mine, but I regularly join in on the walks with them. Both enjoy the water greatly, and the favorite game is trying to catch pebbles. The second one shown is very athletic, and jumps really high, as you can see.

dog-01.jpg

dog-02.jpg

During the same walk, we passed by a biological farm, where a bunch of pigs were enjoying the easy life. And the mud 🙂

dog-03.jpg

Rob

Edited by Rob de Bie