Steve, I'm sure I speak for MANY when I thank you for all that you do as you pour your heart and resources into your passion, our home base site here. 

Even how on every model submission in every update, day after day, year after year, you always say the nicest and most encouraging things about absolutely every submission, regardless of the level of skill or photography.  To be capable of this after probably thousands of submissions shows an amazing level of compassion and humility, something too often lacking in this world.

Steve, I did not realize the struggles you and your family have been facing until your recent post on the home page, and I was so taken aback that I didn't even know how to respond.  The silence was deafening as the crickets chirped after that, but I'm sure anyone paying attention to that was very saddened and was simply at a loss as to a response.  You give so much of yourself here, dare I say everything you've got.  You are a blessing in this world and I hope we might find a way to better bless you.  

:salute::cheers: