LF: Drawings or Photos of EC-130E Coronet/Volant Solo Antennae of the 193rd TEWS/ECS/SOS, Pennsylvania ANG

I want to build a 1/144 scale kit of the EC-130E Coronet Solo / Volant Solo of the 193rd TEWS/ECS/SOS, PA ANG.  I will be using the Minicraft C-130H as a base kit and need some detailed drawings or photos of the various dorsal, ventral and underwing antennae.  Here is a photo of roughly what I want to build.  Any help appreciated. K/r, Dutch

EC-130E_63-7869_Compass_Call_PA_ANG.thumb.JPG.17f51b4656029abe154cb0fbe2906c26.JPG

Edited by Dutch
add unit detail.
  • Dutch changed the title to LF: Drawings or Photos of EC-130E Coronet/Volant Solo Antennae of the 193rd SOS, Pennsylvania ANG

Yes, Koen!  Thank you for that photo!  In almost all the photos I have, the two heat exchangers (port & starboard) are hidden behind the wings tanks or not included by virtue of the photo angle.  So this photo is a boon!  It also shows the shape of the rear fuselage antenna very nicely!  K/r, Dutch

• Dutch changed the title to LF: Drawings or Photos of EC-130E Coronet/Volant Solo Antennae of the 193rd TEWS/ECS/SOS, Pennsylvania ANG
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ElectroSoldier said:

Ive got an EC-130E conversion but its in 1:72 not 1:144.

Not sure how it helps you though as the instructions are rather basic to say the least.

Who makes a 1:72nd conversion set?