Anyone knows what happened to this e-vendor?

Hello gang,

Don't know if it's been asked here before...

Any one knows what happened to Lots-of-Models?

They were on evilbay and online, and now both are gone.  My last purchase was about over a month ago on evilbay, and since they've dissappeared from evilbay and web store... their FB page hasn't been updated in months either.

Just wandering if we've lost another hobby store.

Thanks,

Ernie A.

Sounds like some people were salty that the guy would go buy up collections for pennies on the dollar before they could buy up kits for pennies on the dollar.

I'll admit, I've done a fair bit of business with them over the last few years.  I've scored some great deals on Dragon armor kits in particular.  But their prices were going upward over the last year.  And their selection was total crap before they shut down last month.

4 hours ago, sigtau said:

Sounds like some people were salty that the guy would go buy up collections for pennies on the dollar before they could buy up kits for pennies on the dollar.

I'll admit, I've done a fair bit of business with them over the last few years.  I've scored some great deals on Dragon armor kits in particular.  But their prices were going upward over the last year.  And their selection was total crap before they shut down last month.

In my area, there are few bargins at the shows to be honest. Prices are usually fair, but after market is actually cheaper at Spru Brothers most of the time. What you look for is the odd part that is out of production. I tend to go thru the decals pretty heavilly, but the last few times there were not much to select from. I know of at least six guys that stopped going to Indy because of the Turk. A twelve noon buy out is a joke, and they know it. Yet what raised my hackles the most was when one of the club members bragged about going into the vendor area the night before and buying up the good stuff. The twelve noon sell out benifitted the club members, but killed off the attendence.

gary