New Phantom stuff at Hypersonic Models

Hi Phantom Phreaks,

two new items have just been released on my website, both for the Tamiya F-4B (and possible future release Phantoms).

1: A centreline pylon. It fits onto the kit's mounting tab with an easy modification.

https://www.hypersonicmodels.com/product/f-4-phantom-centreline-pylon-tamiya-

Tam%20CL%20Pylon%20Set.jpg

Tam%20CL%20Pylon%20Fit4.jpg

2: Early type McAir 370gal wing tanks with pylons for the Tamiya kit. These tanks were initially used on all F-4B (and F-4C) before the advent of the Sgt. Fletcher tanks. They remained in use into the early 70s.

https://www.hypersonicmodels.com/product/mcdonnell-370-gal-tank

Tanks%20whole%20Set.jpg

Tank%20with%20pylon2.jpg

Tank%20for%20Tamiya5.jpg

A few examples of the tank in use:

F4H-1_Phantom_II_VF-74_in_flight_1961.jp

0295359.jpg

F-4B_VMFA-314_and_VMA-311_A-4E_over_Viet

1280px-F-110Specter.jpg

Other new stuff is in the works and nearly ready as well: I will have a plain fin cap for the Tamiya F-4B and a couple of sets for the Kitty Hawk FJ-3 Fury (cockpit set and nose correction).

Cheers!!

Jeffrey

On 9/6/2021 at 8:44 AM, Salineated Michigander said:

Jeffery, I just took delivery of your 1/48 start cart so my obvious question is, are you still planning on the SR-71 release?  

OH YES!! GasPatch Models are currently working on my CAD designs to prepare things for tooling. It will be quite a different thing to the coming Revell kit so even though it's not ideal to have their kit populating the ground I'm not too concerned.

J