Size of Martian Successor Nadesico ships

Hi I am wondering how big are the ships in the Nadesico Class Battleships from Martian Successor Nadesico as I am trying to get someone to make 3d printable models of the ships but I need to know how big the other ships of the class are to the main ship of the series. the ships are the ND-001 Nadesico, ND-002 Cosmos, ND-003 Kakitsubata, ND-004 Shakuyaku, Nadesico B, Nadesico C and Eucharis. i need a size chart with the Nadesico ND-001 version as the baseline to scale them( as the Nadesico without Y unit is 298 meters long, 148 meters wide and 106.8 meters tall) props if you could include the USS Enterprise as a reference for the chart.

nadesico.jpg

index.jpg

images.jpg

nadesico-yunit.jpg

ND_Eucharis.jpg

ND_Nadesico-B.jpg

ND_Nadesico-C.jpg

ND004_Shakuyaku.jpg

shakuyaku.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hello. I stumbled across this thread, and your request came as a pleasant surprise. I didn't think anyone else cared about the Nadesico ships. Modeling them in 3D or getting someone to do it has also been on my mind since I'm only a beginner at using Blender. According to this Fandom page, the Nadesico is 298 meters long, but as numbers can be a bit made up in animation, the 1/1500 scale Nadesico model kit from 2017 may provide some helpful measurement details. Unfortunately, the model is very expensive now, but according to the page, the model length is 23 cm, which would actually put the Nadesico's length at 345 meters. For the other ships, Settei Dreams, which seems to have many pages down at the moment, had a page on the show's concept art. These are generally more reliable than what's seen in the animation, I think. There were a few pieces showing the Nadesico next to other ships, and I recall that many of the Earth battleships are actually much larger than the Nadesico, which makes sense when you consider that the Nadesico was built by a private company, and designed to be a highly mobile craft.    

Edited by Plastic Box