Hey guys, 

Not really hanging this guy out to dry just yet...or am i? But still i want to get the word out because things ain`t adding up. I bought three magazines from this ebay seller in ITALY.

A relatively big seller with almost 2000 active listings (flybudget33) The parcel according to him was shipped out on july 24th and he attached a picture of the shipment. First and foremost there is no postage paid shown on the parcel and no official documents attached to help describe the contents to get it through customs etc. Sort of surprising for an international shipment. I have done business with this guy in the past once and i remember not being happy at all with his communication. At that time his ebay account name was "simplybird70" Recently i contacted the man asking him to show me the receipt of the postage paid but he could not provide me with this. He did attach a picture of the other parcel he shipped out that day which of course is of no relevance to this matter. Here`s what he had to say.

hELLO,

have the photo of the package (MADE ON THE BALANCE OF THE POST OFFICE ON JULY 24, 700 gr) AND I HAVE ALREADY SENT IT TO YOU.
THAT DAY I ONLY MADE ANOTHER SHIPMENT FOR THE USA (I ATTACH THE PHOTOS) BECAUSE I SAVE THEM ON THE PC WITH THE DATE.

Image preview

It`s been like 6 weeks now and still nothing. I paid the man €51 via PP friends&family so yet another chink in the old armour. Anyone else here had a negative experience with this seller i would be interested in hearing about it and please do feel free to share it with the community. He has a 100% feedback score on his current ebay account. Here`s the start

of the communication between us.

Hi Bjorn,

thank you very much for writing to me. I sell my father's collection also and above all off Ebay. From the prices you see on Ebay you have to discount 10% and for shipping (only using the Paypal formula "send money to a trusted person") I can use International Postamail of the Italian Post Office, by far the cheapest shipping system from Italy.
I am attaching the link (https://www.poste.it/prodotti/postamail-internazionale.html) so you can find the exact cost based on weight (maximum 2 kg per shipment).
Whatever you are interested in, I immediately remove it from Ebay and in the declaration of the value I indicate what you want regardless of the real value to avoid customs stops AND IMPORT TAXES. thank you very much for writing to me.

Regards

Grace Pizzirani

Small update as of late october. Still no shipment so calling this guy a big bluff. Maybe i should send him a christmas card in return? 

Edited by breadneck