Australia to build nuclear submarines.

2 hours ago, jonwinn said:

Have I got a deal for you!!! A slightly used Trident class sub with a mere 100,000,000,000 hours on the reactor! And for a slight million more I can throw in this beautiful bridge originally built in LONDON!!! jon

I'm more interested in learning about the alien species that built and operated your sub for the 11.4 million years logged on the reactor🤣. What were they doing roaming the seas even before the first hominins appeared on Earth? Monitoring evolution? Must have been a very patient species.

On 9/20/2021 at 4:26 PM, HOLMES said:

How does a diesel-powered Submarine  work ? and what happens if they run out of diesel hundreds  of meters(or feet) below the waters!

Somehow, I picture the front falling off..

Edited by Slartibartfast
1 hour ago, 305swag said:

Y’all Aussies taking this here lockdown a bit serious aye……

It's probably because we peed off China over the genesis of Covid & the powers that be decided we might need to get more pally with the US soon......so the poor French got burned 😬

Yes, some states are taking it more seriously than others, but it has as much to do with 'you know what' as the health of the people.

You blokes in the US would know all about the joys of having 'states', though you have 50 and we only have 8.

52 minutes ago, Thommo said:

It's probably because we peed off China over the genesis of Covid & the powers that be decided we might need to get more pally with the US soon......so the poor French got burned 😬

Yes, some states are taking it more seriously than others, but it has as much to do with 'you know what' as the health of the people.

You blokes in the US would know all about the joys of having 'states', though you have 50 and we only have 8.

The Chinese won WWIII without firing a shot. With the current state that what used to be America is in , I wouldn’t have much faith in the clowns running this crap show. You may need several submarines.

On 10/30/2021 at 11:25 AM, 305swag said:

The Chinese won WWIII without firing a shot. With the current state that what used to be America is in , I wouldn’t have much faith in the clowns running this crap show. You may need several submarines.

They surely did.  Brought the entire world to it's knees.  Deliberate or accidental, we may never know 🤔

Geez the French PM is pissed with our PM, and rightly so.  He is commonly known as 'Scotty from Marketing' down here, and I'm really starting to understand why.  He's about to get a hammering in Rome too over his plan on climate change.

14 hours ago, Thommo said:

They surely did.  Brought the entire world to it's knees.  Deliberate or accidental, we may never know 🤔

Geez the French PM is pissed with our PM, and rightly so.  He is commonly known as 'Scotty from Marketing' down here, and I'm really starting to understand why.  He's about to get a hammering in Rome too over his plan on climate change.

Times like these makes me want to be no where near people. More dogs , less people I say. 

Edited by 305swag