CD48205 - 1/48 NASA F-15

On 11/7/2021 at 11:38 PM, arnobiz said:

Small update on the companion resin parts to CD48205 😉

2-D vectoring/reversing nozzles nearly ready : canards, booms and spine coming (very) soon 🙂

Great progress Arno!

I'm looking forward to see the set completed!

Cheers,

Hoops

This is getting more interesting every week - I really like the synergy between new decal subjects and quality 3D-printed aftermarket parts designers/manufacturers like Arno, Dave (Roof) and others. I will do my part - I think we can look forward to seeing many more unique subjects that could now be modeled thanks to this level of collaboration.

On 11/16/2021 at 9:46 AM, KursadA said:

This is getting more interesting every week - I really like the synergy between new decal subjects and quality 3D-printed aftermarket parts designers/manufacturers like Arno, Dave (Roof) and others. I will do my part - I think we can look forward to seeing many more unique subjects that could now be modeled thanks to this level of collaboration.

This is what makes this hobby so great!  

37 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Arno, do you also plan a 1/72 release for the F-15 STOL/MTD?

Possibly if Kursad releases his sheet in 1/72, although I have to say 1/72 sets don't make much sense economically. I've literally sold 1 set of Rafale exhausts in that scale since I released them before the summer, and not many F-15SG sets either 😗

Small scale modellers are a smaller market and seem less willing to use aftermarket...

2 hours ago, arnobiz said:

Possibly if Kursad releases his sheet in 1/72, although I have to say 1/72 sets don't make much sense economically. I've literally sold 1 set of Rafale exhausts in that scale since I released them before the summer, and not many F-15SG sets either 😗

Small scale modellers are a smaller market and seem less willing to use aftermarket...

I did not know that you had the F-15SG set in 1/72.