LF/WTB War Eagle 1/48 F2G Super Corsair Decals *** RESOLVED ***

• Drifterdon changed the title to LF/WTB War Eagle 1/48 F2G Super Corsair Decals or Special Hobby F2G-1/2 US Navy & Marines decals

Don, I have most of what you want (fuselage and wing "454"s and the fin "NATC", but don't have the "NATC" for the wings  (I used them for another project).  I'd be happy to send what I have, but would also let you know that the Red Gekko F2G sheet (RG-005) includes markings for 454 as well as several other airplanes (both military and racing schemes), if you care to look for that.  Having used some of the RG decals and also the War Eagle ones, the RG decals are of a higher quality.  Not surprising as there is about 25 or so years between when they were made...

2 hours ago, Joe Hegedus said:

Don, I have most of what you want (fuselage and wing "454"s and the fin "NATC", but don't have the "NATC" for the wings  (I used them for another project).  I'd be happy to send what I have, but would also let you know that the Red Gekko F2G sheet (RG-005) includes markings for 454 as well as several other airplanes (both military and racing schemes), if you care to look for that.  Having used some of the RG decals and also the War Eagle ones, the RG decals are of a higher quality.  Not surprising as there is about 25 or so years between when they were made...

Hi Joe,

I tried to do a search of Red Gecko Decals but Mike has his site shut down right now to get caught up.   I'd love to take you up on your offer.   I think I can cobble together the wing NATC's.   I'll PM you with my snail mail addy.

Don

• Drifterdon changed the title to LF/WTB War Eagle 1/48 F2G Super Corsair Decals *** RESOLVED ***