LTT: Canuck Models 1/48 CF-101 Voodoo Special Markings for Canuck Models 1/72 CF-101 Voodoo Special Markings

Hello All,

I have a set of Canuck Models WVD 48-009, CF-101 Special markings decals that I would like to trade for the same set in 1/72 scale which is WVD 72-009. If you happen to have a set to trade or purchase outright, please let me know. The decals are in perfect condition and I am looking for the same in the 1/72 set.

The set has markings for 4 CF-101 Voodoo aircraft

* 409 Sqn Hawk One

* 414 Sqn EF-101 Electric Voodoo

* 416 Sqn Lnyx Squadron Canada

* 425 Sqn Lark One

Also includes maintenance and warning markings and canopy edge decals

Cheers,

John

IMG_8690.jpg

• 6 months later...

Scoob,

You've been a great trader/seller! Absolutely not parting with this set.......... I've been known to just sit by and wait..... very patient person as I will find one in 1/72nd scale.....

Cheers

Emil

13 hours ago, Emvar said:

Scoob,

You've been a great trader/seller! Absolutely not parting with this set.......... I've been known to just sit by and wait..... very patient person as I will find one in 1/72nd scale.....

Cheers

Emil

I must of misunderstood your post, I thought you posted images of the 1/72 set you were trading for his 1/48 set. I thought he was very lucky to find a trader.

But you two are still lucky, each having a 1/48 set. I waited too long and they sold out. I was actually in line buying direct from David when the person in front of me bought the last sheet. That close.