MiG-1 1/72 (Maquette)

I present another of my MiG aircraft. This is the very first production aircraft of this brand, the MiG-1. Unfortunately, no company produces a kit for assembling this aircraft. I love MiG planes! I wanted to have this plane in my collection. I made it from the MiG-3 of the Russian company Alfa in a box Maquette. The model represents the aircraft of the 31st fighter aviation regiment of the 8th mixed aviation division at the Karmelava airfield (near Kaunas) on 22.6.1941. Before the war, the regiment flew to a field airfield and for a month of intensive flights brought its equipment into complete disrepair. When the Nazis attacked, almost all the planes had to be abandoned.

I'm sorry for the bad English.

mig1r3sm.jpg

mig1r3sm1.jpg

mig1r3sm2.jpg

mig1r3sm3.jpg

mig1r3sm4.jpg

mig1r3sm5.jpg

mig1r3sm6.jpg

mig1r3sm7.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/26/2021 at 10:52 PM, Andrew D. the Jolly Rogers guy said:

Wonderful! I also love MiGs very much, in fact I've been working on a MiG-1 conversion as well.  Thank you for posting this!

I am very glad, colleague! Have a good work on the model! Be sure to show the result and there will already be two of us. :cheers: If you are reading in Russian, here are the details of the assembly.

http://scalemodels.ru/modules/forum/viewtopic_t_80815.html

I hope it will be useful to you.

4 hours ago, Bolschoj Phantome said:

I am very glad, colleague! Have a good work on the model! Be sure to show the result and there will already be two of us. :cheers: If you are reading in Russian, here are the details of the assembly.

http://scalemodels.ru/modules/forum/viewtopic_t_80815.html

I hope it will be useful to you.

Wow, thank you! Some of the photos you have posted of MiG-1's are photos I have never seen before, despite all my searching for years! Absolutely golden!  Even more clear views of the structure I was working on last night!

Thank you! :cheers: