ICM CH-54 Tarhe due next year

16 hours ago, hueycrew said:

Still want that Huey in 1/35 but this is cool.

still waiting for that...are any model companies even aware that there is no decent D/H Huey in 1/35??? Just seems mind boggling that we still wait for this after years of demand for a decent Huey kit. Seems further away than ever sadly..

23 minutes ago, midnightprowler said:

Yeah, it's unbelievable, the most iconic helicopter in history, short of it's sister, the Bell 47, and no accurate 1/35 or 1/32. I'd settle for either.

ICM has dropped some hints that a UH-1 is somewhere in the queue but if they really are going with the CH-54, I'd guess that the Huey is further down than i had hoped.   

One day lads....

On 9/26/2021 at 7:23 AM, UH-1Mad said:

still waiting for that...are any model companies even aware that there is no decent D/H Huey in 1/35??? Just seems mind boggling that we still wait for this after years of demand for a decent Huey kit. Seems further away than ever sadly..

Dragon has a 35th scale D...

46 minutes ago, midnightprowler said:

Overscale rivets, some shapes are off...

It was simply scaled up from a 48th scale kit, as a result, many of the smaller details are crude at best.   The only part of the kit that is decent is the PE.  

1 hour ago, Lupusprimus said:

I don't know of any CH-54 / S-64 that has the tail rotor on the right side. Or have I overlooked something?

They don't. The T/R is on the right side. This pic is a reversed image.

I found the original on the internet a few minutes ago.

Hopefully ICM catches the mistake before the molds are designed.

Tim