Thanks Dustiepal, I should've been more precise, however I'm looking for the example with the updated sugar scoop exhaust...not sure but from researching I don't think this kit or the Korean version has the updated exhaust.

2 hours ago, Dave Williams said:

You can see the instructions for all 3 of the kits here.

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/search?typ1_c=102&cat=&state=&sold=0&sortid=0&searchkey=1%2f48+ah-64e

Only 07414 has the upturned exhausts.

Yeah, and this one is basically impossible to find 😞 I'd like to do one too, so I'm thinking about making the exhausts myself. Would anyone be interested in an official BAM models release?

4 hours ago, arnobiz said:

Yeah, and this one is basically impossible to find 😞 I'd like to do one too, so I'm thinking about making the exhausts myself. Would anyone be interested in an official BAM models release?

Yes sir, Id absolutely be interested in a set of exhausts! As you mentioned finding that boxing of the Echo with upturned exhausts is like finding a unicorn.

Edited by B-ONE27
7 hours ago, arnobiz said:

For sure I'd be interested in you doing them. I was really, really lucky to find a boxing of a Hasegawa E kit, but if you built it, I'd  be ordering.

20 hours ago, arnobiz said:

Yes!

I'll look into it then 🙂 The product development pipeline is pretty full right now but it will come at some point, probably early next year 🙂

I'm also planning on doing a AH-64WAH / AH-64DAH conversion set by the way, I've always wanted to build an hellenic Apache 😉

Edited by arnobiz

OK I got a little excited by this project and started working on it so it may come sooner than expected 🙂 The set will cover only the aft part of the engine (the forward part is the same so the excellent kit parts can be used) and will most likely by in two parts: the exhausts themselves on the one hand, the external cover on the other hand to make painting easier.

17 hours ago, arnobiz said:

OK I got a little excited by this project and started working on it so it may come sooner than expected 🙂 The set will cover only the aft part of the engine (the forward part is the same so the excellent kit parts can be used) and will most likely by in two parts: the exhausts themselves on the one hand, the external cover on the other hand to make painting easier.

That's just outstanding customer service! Thank you Sir, I can patiently wait but in the meantime I'll order a AH-64D/E kit to have on hand...oh and some caracal decals too!

6 hours ago, B-ONE27 said:

That's just outstanding customer service! Thank you Sir, I can patiently wait but in the meantime I'll order a AH-64D/E kit to have on hand...oh and some caracal decals too!

Happy to please, the Caracal decals are too exciting to ignore - they just need the ASPI exhausts to make it possible to build the shark mouth schemes 🙂

5 hours ago, hawkwrench said:

Any chance you can make the upturned exhausts for the 1/35 Kitty Hawk's H-60's???

Tim

Not likely in the short term as I don't have this kit 😕