Decanting and will it work

hello

If i decant a spray with the intention of airbrushing a small surface area  slightly smeared ,  "small white blemishes over can sprayed yellow " , i still havent applied anything on top such as clear , will this blend 100% without leaving any border ?

Your intention is not clear.  Maybe post a photo?

Generally, you need to sand out blemishes with very fine sandpaper to get good blending.

You can decant spray paint into a bottle and use it in an airbrush. One tip is to let it sit for a few days slightly covered for the propellant to all leave the paint. You can give it a little shake in the bottle to see if the propellant is all gone. 

Typically two to three days slightly covered. If possible, do not touch the bottle after decanting the paint as the heat from your fingers can cause the propellant to release, therefore causing the paint to rise rapidly out of the bottle. It's best to let the propellant gas out over two or three days.

the reason for decanting is to use the same Tamiya yellow color source for the  touch up to remove the white spots  .Will this give a 100% match ? If instead i use a Mr Color lacquer yellow from a bottle for the touch up will there be a difference ? at the local Tamiya shop they told me the Tamiya spray is the same as lacquer .

Edited by Dog1