Jump to content

Mk-82’s for F-111 Parachute style

Recommended Posts



They were also called "Ballute" (balloon parachute), I believe.


PP Aeroparts from the UK did a set in late 1980's. Package of two, resin body with PE parts to detail the rear end.

I never bought a set, seemed frightfully expensive for just two back in the day.

DJ Parkins of the Flightpath range took over most of the PP Aeroparts range when they stopped, but I've never seen the Ballutes in the Flightpath range.


Cheers, Stefan. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...