Grumman F7F Tigercat Wheelwell colors

I have the AMT 1/48 F7F-3 Tigercat that is about ready for paint and was trying to nail down the colors of the wheelwells.   I'm planning to build "462" in it's predelivery colors.   I know the gear are DSB but want to make sure I know what color to paint the wells and inside the gear doors.

Don

This suggests interior green, with the doors in GSB. I think this is the airworthy one that used to be based at Duxford UK, so usual rules likely to apply re restored museum a/c. I would doubt it's wrong though.

http://data3.primeportal.net/hangar/mark_hayward/f7f-3p_tigercat/images/f7f-3p_tigercat_05_of_15.jpg

Edited by barkin mad
2 hours ago, barkin mad said:

This suggests interior green, with the doors in GSB. I think this is the airworthy one that used to be based at Duxford UK, so usual rules likely to apply re restored museum a/c. I would doubt it's wrong though.

http://data3.primeportal.net/hangar/mark_hayward/f7f-3p_tigercat/images/f7f-3p_tigercat_05_of_15.jpg

Thanks for the link barkin.   This is the same as what the two Tigercats at the National Museum of WWII Aviation are painted up as.   They too have interior green wheels wells but DSB gear and inner gear doors.   I've tours the museum and both these aircraft are amazing.    Thanks for your response.

Grumman F7F Tigercat - National Museum of World War II Aviation

Here is a Youtube video walkaround of 375.   F7F Tigercat Walkaround | OSH '18 - YouTube

Edited by Drifterdon