Mr. Hobby Procon-boy PS-270 airbrush -- weak trigger return

Hi guys, I have a question about the trigger on a new Mr. Hobby Procon-boy PS-270 airbrush.   I just got it today.   I took it out of the box to test the feel and I noticed that when I pull back on the trigger and let go it doesn't return on its own and I kinda have to assist it.   I checked the spring -- it seems fine.  Has anyone else had this same issue?  I'm thinking if I should replace it with a stronger spring.  And do you normally grease the sliding rod?

Is the spring housing tensioner too loose? Give it a right twist and see. Still even at it's softest setting the needle should return w/o issue. After that check the needle maybe it needs to be cleaned. I believe the factory does a test spray of the unit before its packed for sale. Maybe they did not clean it properly. If that is not it contact the retailer for assistance. You should not need to purchase anything to make your new airbrush work properly. As for lube I use it on occasion. I'll put a tiny amount on the needle and then wipe it with my finger.  So its more like lube residue...

I was gonna say I need lots of those, habu2 : )     Hi Brian, thanks for the suggestions.   Something magical just happened.   I swapped out the trigger parts with my older PS-267 and now the 270 works like a dream.  I'm a happy camper : )