Italeri A-10C questions.

OK, I have the A-10C Blacksnakes kit. I am aware it is wrong for a C. I also know the Phase Hangar stuff is for the HB kit. So here is my question. 

Is the Eduard PE set labeled for the C actually correct for the C? And what Phase Hangar sets would be able to be used for the Italeri kit? I am presuming the antenna set would be usable. What else?

And yes, I did a search and couldnt find a thread on this. So my apologies if its been beat to death. Im sure it has. 

I don't own the kit but, reading the review on it, it sounds like it's still a A-10A with updated decals.

I guess the real question is, how accurate of a A-10C do you want to build ? For me, decals for a 1/48th scale cockpit, are a no go. I'm also not a fan of Eduard's photo-etch cockpit stuff. I would send Phase Hanger Resin a email asking him if his cockpit and other parts will work for this kit. You'll also need his following sets for the C upgrade, p/n 48107,48109 and 48110. On top of all this you'll need updated weapons too ( JDAMS, GBU's ) and either a LITENING pod or a SNIPER pod.

I'm still hoping someone will do an accurate A-10C someday.

Steve

I have no problems with the Eduard stuff. And I figured out it IS indeed a C cockpit. So I can manage with that. 

As for the Phase Hangar stuff, I did ask him on his page. He said he thought some of the stuff could be modified but not the intake fans or exhausts. Thats why I was asking, in case anyone had used anything and which sets if they had.