1/48 Hasegawa F-4EJ Kai Review/Preview

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/2/2021 at 10:15 PM, sakai said:

You're "a bit" behind, people have sold their 1/48 Hasegawa F-4EJs and built Zoukei Moura kit which, as you clearly missed, light years ahead of Hasegawa.

Not everyone has sold their Hasegawa kits.   I have several of the Hasegawa F-4EJs which still builds up into a very nice model.   I appreciate this in box review Ranger Chris.

• 1 month later...

I have 22 Hasegawa, 4 Academy, and 1 ZM Phantom kits, with ZM's dorked rear fuselage requiring AM to fix, it will be an expensive shelf queen for a while, so I am always interested to see what others are building when it comes to the previously meantioned Phantom kits.

Edited by bashace
Spelling
  • 1 month later...
On 11/2/2021 at 11:15 PM, sakai said:

You're "a bit" behind, people have sold their 1/48 Hasegawa F-4EJs and built Zoukei Moura kit which, as you clearly missed, light years ahead of Hasegawa.

I have a couple of Hasegawa Phantoms and I have no plans on selling them. They're actually good kits.

John

On 11/2/2021 at 10:15 PM, sakai said:

Why is it that some folks seem to think that when a new "wonderkit" is released of a certain subject, you are supposed to sell off all the older kits of that subject in your stash and go out and purchase this new "wonderkit".    And with the price tag on these new "wonderkits", you'd have to sell off your stash just to be able to afford one.   Just makes no sense to me.      

Yep, thats why I have yet to buy a ZM, Tamiya or Academy kit. Have traded for a couple Academy. Sure, I'll build them someday. But not at store prices. Still have lots of Hasegawa and Revel in the stash.