painting engine exhaust nozzles

Most of the garbage is from you Utley. Your rude and condescending replies were uncalled for, especially in regards to your ambulance comment. In my opinion, this thread should have been locked, and you should have been banned from here, because of the unfriendly, and violent nature of that post. 

7 hours ago, Brad-M said:

Most of the garbage is from you Utley. Your rude and condescending replies were uncalled for, especially in regards to your ambulance comment. In my opinion, this thread should have been locked, and you should have been banned from here, because of the unfriendly, and violent nature of that post. 

Violent? Show me the moment where I went out of line. Yeah, you talk to me like that in person I would plant my foot up where the sun dont shine.

Edited by utley

You just proved Brad-M's point... it's a hobby forum.

There is no need to "plant your foot up where the sun don't shine", figuratively or literally here on ARC.

If you didn't like a response from someone who attempted to offer assistance, skip it or ignore it.

No need to be an a$$hole about it.

Andy

Still nobody telling me where I went wrong. Let me put this in a better context:

Me, new to area- hey neighbor, can I borrow some milk and sugar?

Neighbor: yeah you can buy it at Albertsons or smith's.

Me, never hearing of those stores before- huh?

Neighbor; yeah you can get them from Albertsons or smith's.

Me: that's not what I asked for..just need a bit of milk and sugar...

Neighbor: WELL LET ME HOLD YOUR HAND FOR YOU. IM NOT GOING TO BAKE IT FOR YOU EITHER, IVE BEEN DOING THIS FOREVER!

Yeah, I'm the as5 here. Can't fix it if I don't know what's broken.

Edited by utley