Friends, im from an east EU country called bulgaria. And i can really use a little vent before I go insane.

There's plenty of nice, well mannered people in our country but most are....just absolute assholes.

I go for a drive once this week...to the hobby shop at the other side of town. I drive a small cute audi a3.

Immediately I see an old, small alfa romeo driving before me super slow...on this cobble stone 1 way street.

Now im not some angry guy to beep the honk so I try to give them time to start moving. Maybe its a girl...sweet little thing doesn't know better.

But I mean...they were driving with walking speed, stopping at the 2 street bumps, just barely moving. I beeped once, just a cute little bip!

No one cares. It doesnt look like a woman at all, and the guy has to be a "ill drive slow on purpose frack you" kinda guy.

We reached a little crossroad where the road opens and i just cut him off on the left side finally and beeped.

I take my corner, go in the left lane up the bridge, suddenly mr slow is right behind me trying to intimidate me maybe?

So...we usually have gas pistols in bulgaria. I get fed up, open the window and flash my revolver with a stop bullet on top.

And then nothing really happens...we reach 2 red lights, they park a little ahead in the left lane, they stay in the car. I just stay with my pistol like nothing happened.

I saw the right window roll down and then up. And then we drove our separate ways.

At least...they didnt get out of their car to try to fight me. Because I am just dying to get arrested and have problems in my life over retards with no life.

Friends... I guess there is a reason brits and germans hate us. And when we act like this...there should be consequences. People should hear that we are violent and stupid and don't come to our country. People should say "fix your country first....learn to be kind to each other..act like humans....and then we can do business with you".

And the worst part is...im not some big thug that goes to bars or fights people. Im a graphic designer for god sake.

I started this plane hobby to learn to be more patient...and careful...precise person.

I wish we could talk constructively how we can prevent and stay away from such assholes....but its hard.

People are people the world over. It does not matter what country you come from, or where you currently live. Human beings can often be incredibly kind, selfless, altruistic, charitable and empathic. The same people can get behind the wheel of an automobile or an airplane for that matter, and something bizarre happens to them, and suddenly they are the only people who exist or who matter on Earth.  This is a human condition, not a national or racial or ethnic issue. The trick is to learn how to access our better selves more often, and to control our base desires that can be harmful to others. I believe Abraham Lincoln called it "The better angels of our nature."  I am Canadian, and we have a reputation for being a "nice, polite, peaceful country." Trust me, we are no different than you. Sometimes I could just zap some Canadian drivers with my space laser when they do the most not nice person-driven, bone-headed dangerous moves!! 

I admire your "we're all real human beans on the inside" but i think there is something..maybe not related to race...but type of people.

And it's a reason why people turn the GPS to go around the ghetto or why people want to live in gated communities and don't want to shop where the poor people shop.

The fact is before...10 years Kaufland opened a market in my town and had "bananas" on promotion. In the morning "people" were fighting at the gate, storming the place like zergling, fighting to buy all the bananas. And the fun part is...you can't eat all the bananas before they rot.

And the lesson is..you go shop where people don't over saving 50 cents. You don't go shopping on black friday.

you go live in a nice area and you go hang in nice communities.

When I think talking to or being around model plane people... i know i wont get into a street fight with them.