AH-64A Task Force Normandy

I just picked up the 1/48 Hasegawa AH-64A Apache and am planning to finish it as one of the Apaches that was part of Task Force Normandy that fired the opening shots of the Persian Gulf War in 1991. I'm looking for more information about their markings, serial numbers, etc. to make an accurate display. Also, I understand that they each flew with one fuel tank? Are there any after market options available for this type of fuel tank, or one from a different kit that would do?

Thanks in advance.

On 10/27/2021 at 10:33 AM, Thadeus said:

I'm sure You've already found it, but just in case,

https://dstorm.eu/pages/en/usa/ah-64.html

has a nice list of all serials. I don't know if all of them were TF Normandy.

On dstrom.eu there's a ton of material on Desert Storm and Desert Shield. Good place to start.

Yes sir I have seen this gold mine of a site. I only saw one reference to TF Normandy the last time I look and then just fell down the rabbit hole of looking at everything else on the site.

On 10/30/2021 at 10:05 AM, Floyd S. Werner, Jr. said:

The drop tank is available in either a Blackhawk kit or from Isracal in their Petran conversion

Floyd

Do you know if the Israeli/Isradecal is the same size and shape as a Blackhawk one? 

On 10/30/2021 at 3:14 PM, midnightprowler said:

Are there any aftermarket decals for the A? I have the Revellogram 1/48 kit. 

I know there is a resin cockpit set and I believe some wheel sets too