Torturing the hobby store guy (try not to laugh)

It is said you can judge what kind of a person someone is from their art.

A normal person would paint their Messerschmidt in historically accurate colors.

I walk in the store, tell the guy

"HI! I want to paint my Messerschmidt in green camo + white with green dots. I saw it on another plane and its really cool!"

that 15 yo zoomer that eats tide pods | Zoomer Wojak | Weird gif, Cartoon  pics, Instagram cartoonimage.png.e471991177ff4266b7922fadd84ea7d0.png

And I can see that the store guy just...could barely contain a straight face and not sigh.

Star Wars: How Anakin Became Emperor of the Galaxy Twice - The News Motion

".yes..you can paint it any color you want"

"But you should use this sea white which is historically accurate ("

I looked at him like there is nothing behind my eyes but pure chaos and lovecraftian madness

"no thx (: I wanna make it pure white this time"

Tono/BPM de la lista de reproducción 2 hours of Bloomer Music Por Veltnox |  Musicstax

I also showed him a photo of me painting individual wings and having orange peel from doing 5 coats.

A A A A A A A A A A A A A | Pink Wojak | Know Your Meme

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/22/2021 at 10:08 PM, MR Brush Brutalizer said:

It is said you can judge what kind of a person someone is from their art.

A normal person would paint their Messerschmidt in historically accurate colors.

I walk in the store, tell the guy

"HI! I want to paint my Messerschmidt in green camo + white with green dots. I saw it on another plane and its really cool!"

that 15 yo zoomer that eats tide pods | Zoomer Wojak | Weird gif, Cartoon  pics, Instagram cartoonimage.png.e471991177ff4266b7922fadd84ea7d0.png

And I can see that the store guy just...could barely contain a straight face and not sigh.

Star Wars: How Anakin Became Emperor of the Galaxy Twice - The News Motion

".yes..you can paint it any color you want"

"But you should use this sea white which is historically accurate ("

I looked at him like there is nothing behind my eyes but pure chaos and lovecraftian madness

"no thx 🙂 I wanna make it pure white this time"

Tono/BPM de la lista de reproducción 2 hours of Bloomer Music Por Veltnox |  Musicstax

I also showed him a photo of me painting individual wings and having orange peel from doing 5 coats.

A A A A A A A A A A A A A | Pink Wojak | Know Your Meme

Maybe if you learnt to articulate your ideas and feelings on a subject in words rather than a series of disjointed and situational pictures that seem to bare no relevance to the subject you are talking about you might get more people engage with you.

Just a tought.