You don’t mention scale, in 1/72 some of their older kits I-16 for example are over engineered and can cause trouble during assembly. Their Bf 19E is a clone of Tamiya’s kit (with a slightly lengthened fuselage) but the Tamiya kits fit much better. Their newer ones (Do 17Z, Do 215) offer more variants, are crisply molded, and fit better but are still over engineered, - why have one part if you can break it down into 3 or 4 parts.

ICM's new stuff is really nice, some of their early kits were challenging and overengineered. Some were clones of other companies, like their P-51 series.    Their new B-26 is really nice, and their Bronco will likely be as well.   In my opinion they are one of the better kit makers now, they are up their with Eduard in quality.     I am definitely getting the Bronco, and probably their monster 1/35 CH-54 when it comes out.  

The A-26 Invader kits go together very well. I'm building the new K variant that just came out and you can't even tell that some parts are two pieces. Then again, the fit of the nose can be tricky to fit right.