Ordering from Modelsvit

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if any of you have ordered directly from Modelsvit through their website and if so how was your experience? The reason I’m asking is that I have a few models of theirs that I’m wanting to purchase that total around $600-700 Canadian if I were to order directly from them. I also checked Hannants but they don’t have some of them in stock. Also compared pricing through eBay but it came out to around $900. I am really hoping to be able to save that couple hundred dollars if possible because for me this is a lot of money that I’ve been saving up for and I was really hoping that I can get them directly from Modelsvit for that reason. Also Modelsvit offers free shipping to Canada with the amount I’m spending. 

Thank you in advance. 
Mark

If the shipping is free, it will likely be slow. I've never ordered from them directly, but order things from Eastern/Central Europe fairly often and rarely have a problem. (That's shipping to ONT, MB, and now AB) If you purchase with PayPal (Goods and Services) you are protected even if the shipping time is measured in months. That's likely your safest bet.

You can add another $26 (based on a $650 order) for the new paypal, we need more money, so we charge to convert the currency from one to another!!!!!????!!!!!

It's 4 % on the order NOT a flat fee so the more you order the more you pay!!! Which is weird coz it should only take a few seconds to do the math!!!

Something the CC companies do for free!!

26$ for a guarantee that your 600$ order wont disappear without a refund seems reasonable to me. If you've got the 600$ for your hobby, then you likely have the 26$, no? CF18 said that buying elsewhere would be 200$ more. Theyre still coming out well ahead.

Edited by Specter1075