December 2021 releases

This is the line-up for December:

I am busy shipping the November releases this week (and perhaps part of next week), but I will enable to preorder links very soon, as I have all the decals ready and waiting in my garage right now.

Edited by KursadA

Note that the KC-135 / RC-135 sets (CD72115, CD72116 and CD72128) are limited releases (250 sets) and do not include maintenance stencilling and national insignia - you will need the CD72070 for these. 

All of the reprints (1/48 SR-71, U-2R/S and F-104C) are also available for preorder now.

Edited by KursadA
9 hours ago, caughtinthemiddle said:

Any chance for 1/72 edition of USAF "S.E.A. Camo" A-10C & F-16C set?

There will not be a 1/72 version of this set, but you will see these two aircraft as options on separate Caracal A-10C and F-16C sheets coming soon.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/28/2021 at 1:29 AM, KursadA said:

There will not be a 1/72 version of this set, but you will see these two aircraft as options on separate Caracal A-10C and F-16C sheets coming soon.

So, is that a position reversal from:

"CD48203 will be a 1/48 sheet with markings for two recent USAF heritage jets that were painted in the Vietnam-era SEA camouflage scheme: an F-16C (86-0331) and an A-10C (81-0962).

There will be a 1/72 version (with markings for a SEA camo heritage T-38C) available soon".

Asking for a friend.

47 minutes ago, hemspilot said:

So, is that a position reversal from:

"CD48203 will be a 1/48 sheet with markings for two recent USAF heritage jets that were painted in the Vietnam-era SEA camouflage scheme: an F-16C (86-0331) and an A-10C (81-0962).

There will be a 1/72 version (with markings for a SEA camo heritage T-38C) available soon".

Asking for a friend.

Yes

• 1 month later...

The 1/72 KC-135A, C-135 Family General Markings, and 1/48 USAF SEA Heritage Camo F-16C / A-10C decal sheets arrived this week from re-seller Hannants in the UK. All very comprehensive, especially the C-135 Family General Markings which are impressive, however the SEA Heritage Camo F-16C is definitely a must-build-soon sheet!

Michael