Research kits for sale

Help me clear up some space by buying my research kits. Posting them here first since I prefer to sell to regular readers in my part of the forum.

These are kits I used to design decal sheets - you know the deal by now, some parts may be removed from sprues for measurement, test fit, etc., but everything is complete unless mentioned.  Priced to go, and all of them include bonus decal sheets. If the decals are not ready yet, you will receive them as soon as they are released.

• AMP 1/48 Piasecki HUP-1 / HUP2:  Includes bonus decals (CD48207 - HUP Retriever: a $14 value).    $35
  • Revell 1/144 C-17 Globemaster III: Includes bonus decals (CD144017 - C-17 Globemaster III - when ready in January).    $60
  • Roden 1/144 B-36B Peacemaker: Includes bonus decals (CD144015 - B-36 Peacemaker - when ready in January).  $70
  • ICM 1/48 B-26B-50 Invader: Includes bonus decals when ready in February/March   $50

Prices do not include shipping. US and PayPal only. 

Or buy everything for $250 with free shipping and one extra bonus decal sheet of your choice.

Please send me a PM (not email) if interested.

Edited by KursadA

You sure about not shipping to Canada? Would be interested the the HUP if you can. Give it a week or whatever, if an American buys it first cool....If not, it would have a nice home here.

Edited by phantom
  • 3 weeks later...

Once again, please help me clear up some space by buying my research kits. Posting them here first since I prefer to sell to regular readers in my part of the forum.

These are kits I used to design decal sheets - you know the deal by now, some parts may be removed from sprues for measurement, test fit, etc., but everything is complete unless mentioned.  Priced to go, and all of them include bonus decal sheets. If the decals are not ready yet, you will receive them as soon as they are released.

• Revell 1/48 CH-53: Box is a bit worn, but everything is there. Includes bonus decals of your choice (CD48184 or CD48206: a $15 value).    $30
  • Meng 1/48 F-35A. Includes bonus decals of your choice (CD48140 or CD48225: a $15 value).  $40
  • Hobby Boss 1/48 A-7A/B: Includes bonus decals (CD48216: a $15 value). $25

Prices do not include shipping. Due to the drastically increased cost of international shipping I would like to keep this in the US. PayPal only. 

Please send me a PM (not email) if interested.

Edited by KursadA