USAF New Pilot Helmet - Way Cool

59 minutes ago, airmechaja said:

The USAF has yet to award a production contract for their next generation fixed wing flight helmet. Both LIFT Airborne and Gentex are fielding prototype helmets for testing and final contract award which is not complete.

Here's the offering from Gentex:

Gentex NGFWH

Regardless, they both will radically change the look of fixed wing flight helmets.

Cheers,

John

15 hours ago, airmechaja said:

I don't believe I insinuated anything about the competition involved in the helmet shootout. I just passed on a very interesting you tube video. :dontknow:

I just added the information to clarify your post title which said, "USAF New Pilot Helmet - Way Cool". It will be the NEW USAF helmet if they win the contract competition but at this time it's just a prototype under test. 

Cheers,

John

4 hours ago, airmechaja said:

I'm sorry that it didn't fit your posting criteria. Next time I will clear my posting with you! OK Phantom, I'll shut this one down myself.......

No need to take offence and be a jerk. All I did was add clarity and balance with some facts with no ill intent. Maybe someone even took away a bit of insight into the helmet competition which was the sole intent of my reply.  Looking over my post, I honestly can't understand what upset you so much. If that's all it takes to upset you, then it's not my issue.

Ciao,

JR