December New Releases

Visit our website at the link below for more information and to save up to 40% off your next order.
https://www.v1decals.com/promotions

Virgin Atlantic Airways Boeing 747-400 (New Livery)

Oman Royal Flight Boeing 747-8

Air India Airbus A319

1Time Airlines McDonnell Douglas MD-82

Be sure to check out our quick-browse-friendly December Catalog featuring both our new and unreleased decals highlighted in yellow.

All of our decals are laser-printed on demand and available in any scale with low or free flat-rate shipping worldwide. Visit out https://www.v1decals.com for more information or follow us on Facebook for the most up to date announcements on our latest releases, news, and promotions.

• 3 weeks later...

Any plans for Sunclass airlines (ex Thomas Cook Nordic) Airbus A321-211? I'm flying in the beginning of January from Helsinki to Madeira (if it won't be canceled because of COVID) and have in my stash a Zvezda kit? Last Monday they flew with OY-TCD, but it remains to be seen, which aircraft of their fleet I will be flying at.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks a lot. I was not aware of those Nazca decals, will make an order when back at home.

And yes, my flight went well, have been enjoying wonderful weather here in Madeira. Unfortunately my vacation will end next monday.

On 1/15/2022 at 11:09 AM, ts18056 said:

Thanks a lot. I was not aware of those Nazca decals, will make an order when back at home.

And yes, my flight went well, have been enjoying wonderful weather here in Madeira. Unfortunately my vacation will end next monday.

Both the Sunclass A321s and A330s are also available from Lima November Decals: https://www.lndecals.com/1-144.htm. The A321 is sheet LN144-642 (about a third of the way down from the top of the page, just below the 1/200 sheets).  If you have some spare letters you could even do 'TCD.

Hope you has a great holiday and your flight home went well!

HTH,

Jonathan

(With apologies to Ben, who also makes great decals 😄)

Someone wants me to build that OY-TCH😀😀That TCG that came from Finland, was delayed an hour and half, TCH came from Copenhagen much earlier, and was switched as our return flight, and the Danish return flight was "delayed" and flew with TCG!

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/16/2022 at 1:42 PM, Wild Weasel V said:

Jonathan

(With apologies to Ben, who also makes great decals 😄)

All good Jonathan!  Ruben makes great decals as well - good guy.

On 1/17/2022 at 2:55 PM, ts18056 said:

Someone wants me to build that OY-TCH😀😀That TCG that came from Finland, was delayed an hour and half, TCH came from Copenhagen much earlier, and was switched as our return flight, and the Danish return flight was "delayed" and flew with TCG!

If all you need are some white -printed regs email me the details at bsweezey@v1decals.com and will see if I can help.