LF: 1/48 Bingo Decals E-2C Hawkeye sheet with USCG markings - looking to pay tribute to fallen crew.

Hello! I’m trying to track down the bingo decals E-2C sheet with the USCG markings. I have a personal connection with one of the crew who unfortunately perished in that flight and I would like to pay tribute to them when building an E-2 kit. Any help tracking this down would be greatly appreciated. I’m not certain how rare this sheet would be to find, but if anyone is familiar with it and knows I’d also appreciate any information Thanks!

Edited by Breaddy-Stack
  • Breaddy-Stack changed the title to LF: 1/48 Bingo Decals E-2C Hawkeye sheet with USCG markings - looking to pay tribute to fallen crew.
33 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Bingo Decals 48-004, correct?  Can't help, but suggest a possible alternate, if the size fits: Microscale 72-109 USCG markings.  You would need to source US Stars & bars insignia, as the Bingo version is incorrect.

That might work! I haven’t done enough research into microscale’s USCG decals but I could look into building a Hasegawa E-2! Do you have this sheet for sale? Thanks!