FS/FT : 1/32 Kits - Large Update 1/18/22

Gentlemen,

I have the following kits for sale. All are complete and unstarted unless noted otherwise. All prices are in USD and do not include shipping. Everything is 1/32 scale

****NOTE**** For the kits that have had work done. I am sorry, but I do not have the time to answer multiple questions about what or how it's done. These are from the collection of a friend that has passed away. I do not know if the work is his, or if they were worked on by someone else. The work is clean and well done. Kits are sold as is and priced accordingly.

If interested in anything, please contact me via email at : flyingleathernecks@att.net

** ALSO, PLEASE Include your ZIP Code or COUNTRY so I can calculate shipping.

For Trades, I am looking for the following 1/32 kits (**Will only trade in the CONUS due to shipping costs) :

Academy 1/32 F/A-18A+

Academy 1/32 F/A-18D

Thank you,

Dave

---------------

Revell AH-1G with Werner's Wings AH-1F Conversion, Cobra Company AH-1G cockpit and WW Corrected Canopy $185.00

Revell Eurofighter Typhoon (twin seater) with Phase Hangar pylons, Aires Cockpit, Aires Exhaust, Quickboost seats, Eduard PE color interior and Aerocraft brass nose landing gear strut $205.00

Revell Eurofighter Typhoon (single seater) Loose parts (bagged), Trumpeter full length intake parts, Scale Aircraft Conversions landing gear, Aires ejection seat, Aires cockpit, Aires exhausts, Phase Hangar APU exhaust, Phase Hangar inner wing pylons, Phase Hangar intake covers, Eduard PE interior, Twobobs Perfect Storm Tiffies, Quickboost ejection seat, Aerocraft brass nose landing gear, fuselage halves and wings taped together with small spots of primer applied $205.00

Revell F-15D/E (work done in the cockpit/forward fuselage) with Parts R Parts cockpit set, Verlinden cockpit, GT Resin wheels, Unknown resin exhaust cans, Unknown resin center line fuel tank, Eduard color PE cockpit, Quickboost seats, SAC landing gear $60.00

Revell Hawker Hunter FGA.9/Mk.58 with True Details cockpit, G Factor brass landing gear and Master pitot tube $60.00

Revell Tornado RAF GR. Mk.1 with Black Box cockpit, Paragon flaps/slats, Eduard PE detail set, SAC landing gear, Master Pitot tube, Aires exhausts (missing kit decals) $105.00

Italeri F-104G/S with Master pitot tube, ResKit exhaust, Aires Cockpit, electronics/ammo bay, wheel bay sets $155.00

Italeri Mirage III E/R with ATAR 9C engine and Master pitot tube $105.00

Italeri Mirage IIIC with ATAR 9C engine, Master pitot tube, AMS ejection seat, Eduard Brassin wheels, Eduard PE interior $105.00

Italeri F-35A with DN RAM Panel masks, Furball Anthology Decal sheet, Eduard 32405, 32910, 33169, 32404 PE sets, Kopecky Designs Vertical/horizontal tails, flaps and exhaust $200.00

Kittyhawk SH-60B with ResKit wheels $125

Kittyhawk AH-6J/MH-6J with Werner's Wings Correction set and FLIR pod $60.00

Kittyhawk F-86D $65.00

HK Models Meteor F.4 with Eduard Brassin Wheels and Eduard PE Color interior $75.00

Trumpeter (Hobbycraft) F-105D with GT Resin Super Set, GT Resin canopy detail set, G Factor brass landing gear, Aires cockpit, Quickboost scoops, Quickboost ejection seat, Quinta Studio cockpit decal (3D) $195.00

Trumpeter A-10 with Speed Hunter Graphics 32008, Master gun muzzle, Cutting Edge exterior detail set, Cutting Edge Instrument Panel, True Details cockpit, True Details wheels, Squadron Vac Canopy and Wolfpack Design Sniper Pod $200.00

Trumpeter Su-27 Flanker B with Quickboost ejection seat, Master Pitot Tube, Zacto corrected nose cone, Zacto corrected intakes, Zacto wingtip pylons $250.00

Trumpeter MiG-29C with ZactoModels Chaff Dispensers, Zacto Detailed Exhaust, Zacto Corrected Nose Cone and Master Pitot Tube $175.00

Trumpeter MiG-29A with ZactoModels Detailed Exhaust, Cold War Studio Cockpit, Techmod 32058 Decals, Master Pitot Tube and Eduard 32913 PE Detail Set $205.00 PENDING

Hasegawa F-18 FSD (Minor assembly, one wing broken but easily repaired) with Paragon Update set. $35.00

Academy F-16I (some minor work to kit exhaust and aftermarket pit done, a few loose parts) with Wolfpack Design cockpit, GT Resin exhaust, Eduard PE color interior, Wolfpack Design Sufa exterior set WP32031, ResKit wheels, IsraDecal IAF-88/1 Decal sheet $195.00

Academy MH-60S with Cobra Company 35036 Detail Set, Eduard 32838, 32371, 32837 and 32370 PE detail sets $145.00

Academy AH-1Z with Flying Leathernecks Decals FL35001 Marine Skid Kid Zulus, FLD 35-5000 FMV Mod, FLD 35-5002 LAU-68F/A, FLD 35-5005 TSS Turret, FLD 35-5006 LAU-7 launchers, Master brass M197 barrels, Werner's Wings Fuel Tank $85.00

Special Hobby Tempest Mk.V 'Hi-Tech' with Barracudacast nose correction and props $95.00

Special Hobby Yak-3 with CMK wheels $40.00

Pacific Coast Models Tempest Mk.Vc with Barracudacast smooth main wheels (very minor assembly of cockpit) $45.00

Zoukei-Mura P-51D $75.00

Tamiya P-51D/K with Barracudacast Seat (no belt), Seat with belt and Cockpit upgrade, Master armament and gunsight, Eduard color seatbelts $145.00

Tamiya Spitfire Mk.XVIe $95.00

Edited by Dave Roof
  • Dave Roof changed the title to FS/FT : 1/32 Kits - Large Update
  • Dave Roof changed the title to FS/FT : 1/32 Kits - Large Update 12/28
  • Dave Roof changed the title to FS/FT : 1/32 Kits - Large Update 12/30
  • Dave Roof changed the title to FS/FT : 1/32 Kits - Large Update 1/10/22
On 12/17/2021 at 11:12 AM, Dave Roof said:

Gentlemen,

I have the following kits for sale. All are complete and unstarted unless noted otherwise. All prices are in USD and do not include shipping. Everything is 1/32 scale

****NOTE**** For the kits that have had work done. I am sorry, but I do not have the time to answer multiple questions about what or how it's done. These are from the collection of a friend that has passed away. I do not know if the work is his, or if they were worked on by someone else. The work is clean and well done. Kits are sold as is and priced accordingly.

If interested in anything, please contact me via email at : flyingleathernecks@att.net

** ALSO, PLEASE Include your ZIP Code or COUNTRY so I can calculate shipping.

For Trades, I am looking for the following 1/32 and 1/48 kits (**Will only trade in the CONUS due to shipping costs) :

Academy 1/32 F/A-18A+

Academy 1/32 F/A-18D

Hobbyboss 1/48 A-6E

Thank you,

Dave

---------------

Revell AH-1G with Werner's Wings AH-1F Conversion, Cobra Company AH-1G cockpit and WW Corrected Canopy $185.00

Revell Eurofighter Typhoon (twin seater) with Phase Hangar pylons, Aires Cockpit, Aires Exhaust, Quickboost seats, Eduard PE color interior and Aerocraft brass nose landing gear strut $205.00

Revell Eurofighter Typhoon (single seater) Loose parts (bagged), Trumpeter full length intake parts, Scale Aircraft Conversions landing gear, Aires ejection seat, Aires cockpit, Aires exhausts, Phase Hangar APU exhaust, Phase Hangar inner wing pylons, Phase Hangar intake covers, Eduard PE interior, Twobobs Perfect Storm Tiffies, Quickboost ejection seat, Aerocraft brass nose landing gear, fuselage halves and wings taped together with small spots of primer applied $205.00

ICM AH-1G Early (missing instructions and decal sheet) $35.00 PENDING

Revell F-15D/E (work done in the cockpit/forward fuselage) with Parts R Parts cockpit set, Verlinden cockpit, GT Resin wheels, Unknown resin exhaust cans, Unknown resin center line fuel tank, Eduard color PE cockpit, Quickboost seats, SAC landing gear $60.00

Revell Hawker Hunter FGA.9/Mk.58 with True Details cockpit, G Factor brass landing gear and Master pitot tube $60.00

Revell Tornado RAF GR. Mk.1 with Black Box cockpit, Paragon flaps/slats, Eduard PE detail set, SAC landing gear, Master Pitot tube, Aires exhausts (missing kit decals) $105.00

Italeri F-104G/S with Master pitot tube, ResKit exhaust, Aires Cockpit, electronics/ammo bay, wheel bay sets $155.00

Italeri Mirage III E/R with ATAR 9C engine and Master pitot tube $105.00

Italeri Mirage IIIC with ATAR 9C engine, Master pitot tube, AMS ejection seat, Eduard Brassin wheels, Eduard PE interior $105.00

Italeri F-35A with DN RAM Panel masks, Furball Anthology Decal sheet, Eduard 32405, 32910, 33169, 32404 PE sets, Kopecky Designs Vertical/horizontal tails, flaps and exhaust $200.00

Kittyhawk SH-60B with ResKit wheels $125

Kittyhawk F-5E with ResKit exhausts, Black Box cockpit, Phase Hangar full length intakes, G Factor brass landing gear and AMS ejection seat $115.00

Kittyhawk AH-6J/MH-6J with Werner's Wings Correction set and FLIR pod $60.00

Kittyhawk F-86D $65.00

HK Models Meteor F.4 with Eduard Brassin Wheels and Eduard PE Color interior $75.00

Trumpeter (Hobbycraft) F-105D with GT Resin Super Set, GT Resin canopy detail set, G Factor brass landing gear, Aires cockpit, Quickboost scoops, Quickboost ejection seat, Quinta Studio cockpit decal (3D) $195.00

Trumpeter A-10 with Speed Hunter Graphics 32008, Master gun muzzle, Cutting Edge exterior detail set, Cutting Edge Instrument Panel, True Details cockpit, True Details wheels, Squadron Vac Canopy and Wolfpack Design Sniper Pod $200.00

Trumpeter Su-27 Flanker B with Quickboost ejection seat, Master Pitot Tube, Zacto corrected nose cone, Zacto corrected intakes, Zacto wingtip pylons $250.00

Trumpeter MiG-29C with ZactoModels Chaff Dispensers, Zacto Detailed Exhaust, Zacto Corrected Nose Cone and Master Pitot Tube $175.00

Trumpeter MiG-29A with ZactoModels Detailed Exhaust, Cold War Studio Cockpit, Techmod 32058 Decals, Master Pitot Tube and Eduard 32913 PE Detail Set $205.00 PENDING

Hasegawa F-18 FSD (Minor assembly, one wing broken but easily repaired) with Paragon Update set. $35.00

Hasegawa TA-4J (loose parts, some decals missing) $35.00

Academy F-16I (some minor work to kit exhaust and aftermarket pit done, a few loose parts) with Wolfpack Design cockpit, GT Resin exhaust, Eduard PE color interior, Wolfpack Design Sufa exterior set WP32031, ResKit wheels, IsraDecal IAF-88/1 Decal sheet $195.00

Academy MH-60S with Cobra Company 35036 Detail Set, Eduard 32838, 32371, 32837 and 32370 PE detail sets $145.00

Academy AH-1Z with Flying Leathernecks Decals FL35001 Marine Skid Kid Zulus, FLD 35-5000 FMV Mod, FLD 35-5002 LAU-68F/A, FLD 35-5005 TSS Turret, FLD 35-5006 LAU-7 launchers, Master brass M197 barrels, Werner's Wings Fuel Tank $85.00

Special Hobby Tempest Mk.V 'Hi-Tech' with Barracudacast nose correction and props $100.00

Special Hobby Yak-3 with CMK wheels $40.00

Pacific Coast Models Tempest Mk.Vc with Barracudacast smooth main wheels (very minor assembly of cockpit) $45.00

Zoukei-Mura P-51D $75.00

Tamiya P-51D/K with Barracudacast Seat (no belt), Seat with belt and Cockpit upgrade, Master armament and gunsight, Eduard color seatbelts $150.00

Tamiya Spitfire Mk.XVIe $100.00

I'll take the F-5E if its still available... 

• Dave Roof changed the title to FS/FT : 1/32 Kits - Large Update 1/18/22