Great Wall Hobby G.W.H 1/48 L4826 Su-30MKI & L4830 Su-30SM & L4831 Su-30MKM/MK/MKA/SME “Flanker H” Multi-role Fighter

10 hours ago, Brian P: Fightertown Decals said:

This is all I’ve ever wanted… the 703 Blue and 709 Desert 

Hi,
Although I also would love to see the Su-27M (Su-35/Super Flanker), on my previous message I was asking for the Su-27SM, an upgraded version of the Su-27 with the off center IRST.

Thank you.

J

• 1 month later...

I reached out to Fishbone a few times, and they don't want to ship to Canada for some reason.

The second link is to a limited edition set that is no longer available. 

I've done a fair bit of scouring trying to find these decals, without much luck. I appreciate your help nevertheless!

Just now, Specter1075 said:

I reached out to Fishbone a few times, and they don't want to ship to Canada for some reason.

The second link is to a limited edition set that is no longer available. 

I've done a fair bit of scouring trying to find these decals, without much luck. I appreciate your help nevertheless!

No problem, I know both would be hard to get. Maybe we should ask LeQuack to make some decals to go with their conversion. Doesn't make sense to do conversions without available decals.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/18/2022 at 6:21 PM, Specter1075 said:

Great find with Aztec! I'm placing an order now!

I agree about LeQuack doing decals too. I spoke to one of their people about finding some, and he pointed me toward Fishbone. Apparently he was unaware about them not shipping world-wide.

theyre workin on it

320739898_1351471882332865_2300515598497427479_n.jpg

1 minute ago, Specter1075 said:

haha Yup, I didn't notice that at first. Well that should be interesting! I didn't notice it on their Facebook. Have they given a release date?

so far  no update on their  facebook aboput the decal yet.This is from local modeller Whatsapp group. Finally  we can have  decal with the sets

• 2 months later...
  • haneto changed the title to Great Wall Hobby G.W.H 1/48 L4826 Su-30MKI & L4830 Su-30SM & L4831 Su-30MKM/MK/MKA/SME “Flanker H” Multi-role Fighter